[BITList] Kenneth Jones Funeral

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Aug 13 02:17:56 BST 2010

Dear Friends,

As you may know by now Kenneth Jones passed away on Tuesday August 10th at 1.00 am at Harrogate Hospital. Kenneth had two heart attacks the previous week whilst visiting with family.

The funeral date has been booked for Monday August 23rd at 1.00pm at the Holy Sepulchre Church in Ashington. Following the church service there will be a private cremation at Cowpen.

If you need help finding the church there's a link to Google Maps at the bottom of this email.

Instead of flowers donations to Ashington Blind Club would be appreciated.

I apologise if this email was sent to you in error, we just mailed it to all Dad's email contacts.

After the funeral there will be refreshments available at Ken & Jeans's at:

5 Glebe Farm
Sheepwash, Choppington
Northumberland
NE62 5HF

Kind Regards - Steve (Ken's son)

Google Map Link
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7GPCK_enGB363&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=holy+sepulchre+ashington&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=holy+sepulchre&hnear=Ashington&cid=0,0,3517867059919075062&ei=i_pjTLWWOYG04QbSjqTOCg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQnwIwAA