[BITList] Revolutionising Aviation with WheelTug

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Aug 3 13:26:20 BST 2010

good insight into apus and their use, john
x-plane sim is recommended by someone on the form. I tried it a few months ago [or was it last year?] and found it had many drawbacks and gave up.
a major problem was the disappearance of the mouse pointer when full screen was selected; only be uninstalling x-plane, then trying again [6 dvd's - 4 hours] would it return.
select full screen again - gone!
about 40% love it, 55% detest it, then there are the also rans!
tks
ct