[BITList] the whisky stones

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:39:02 BST 2010

I don't believe there are rules against old lava, hugh

however, for only $20 one can have the dedicated, real soapstone, handcrafted items with drawstring bag.

would it not be more socially acceptable [not to mention genteel] to inform ones guests that these are dedicated, hand crafted whisky rocks as opposed to have to tell them they are stanes from the gairden?

ct