[BITList] Gotta love the Irish

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Apr 28 09:29:10 BST 2010

Paddy Died

His will provided £40,000 for an elaborate funeral.

As the last guests departed the affair, his wife Colleen turned to her oldest and dearest friend.

"Ah well, to be sure Paddy would be pleased," she said.
"To be sure you're right," replied Mary, who lowered her voice and leaned in close.

"So go on, how much did this really cost?'"
"All of it," said Colleen. "Forty thousand."

"Aw No!" Mary exclaimed. "I mean, it was very grand, but £40,000?!!!"
Colleen answered, "The funeral was £6,500. I donated £500 to church. The whiskey, wine and snacks were another £500. The rest went for the Memorial Stone."

Mary computed quickly. "For the love of God Colleen, £32,500 for a Memorial Stone? How big is it?"

See below

Got to love the Irish!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5063 (20100426) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5063 (20100426) __________

http://www.eset.com

Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private?