[BITList] Fwd: [vsdh] Fw: YouTube - Liebherr

Robbo macarob at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 26 11:47:22 BST 2010

Hugh, I had seen it previously and still had sweaty palms watching. A friend
of mine (Austrian) said, according to the commentator, the operator

had to work by feel as he wasn't able to see the plate or tracks. We used to
tape a spoon on the bucket and try to pick up an egg do a 360 degree

then put the egg down without breaking it. Not nearly as exciting.

Robbo

  _____