[BITList] ab's

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Apr 20 15:54:58 BST 2010

hugh

with the passing of time It's now pc to name names.
who were the 4 awkward buggers..............................

my most awkward bugger was ceo [purnea] "rotten" harry crisp. did anyone
know him? where are you, harry?

I joined the chinkoa as jeo somewhere in bangladesh. neither the ceo nor 2eo
recognised anyone below their rank. I don't recall either of them actually
seeing fit to speak to me!
I left that 'c' in fremantle I think. and joined a smaller 'p' [pundua?].
the chief was fine mr. [forgot his christian name] hopper but the 2eo was a
rather unpleasant ozzy guy - rough as they come.
I was 4eo then, both the jeo's then have been to more recent BI affairs in
glasgow - bill forrester and ivan leitch [lovely lads]. the 3eo was a
professional third from the north east - very nice but I have forgotten his
name - bill somebody?

over to you, hugh

ct

ps - anyone else had awkward buggers? [or ab's]