[BITList] imac 27

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Apr 19 19:17:01 BST 2010

you mean this one, john?
it's $1950 here delivered. computer world describes it as "stunning".
being a poor pensioner, I may not run to two.........................
the mac mini would not do flight simulator x at all - how will this fare?
for this price I need >40 fps.....
you said, "anti-virus company - No doubt trying to drum up business for themselves and trying to scare Apple users into buying some of their wares."
now, come one - would an american company do that?
LOL
ct

Technical Details
Ships in Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging
2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor
1TB Hard Drive, DVD SuperDrive, 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
27" LED-backlit display with a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, 2560x1440 HD resolution, ATI Radeon HD 4850-512MB
Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, includes new wireless Magic Mouse and wireless Keyboard
Key Features
27-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with IPS technology, a 2560 x 1440-pixel resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, 375 cd/m2 brightness rating, and 178-degree viewing angle (horizontal and vertical)
2.66 GHz Intel Core i5 quad-core processor (with 8 MB shared L3 cache) delivering up to 2x faster performance for just about everything you do: managing your photos, editing HD video, even playing graphics-intensive 3D games.
1 TB Serial ATA hard drive (7200 RPM)
4 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 16 GB)
ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics processor (with 512 MB of GDDR3 memory) for the fastest, most responsive graphics for photo editing with Aperture, animation with Motion, and graphics-intensive 3D games like Call of Duty.
8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/
Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
Side-loading SD card slot
Four USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI and VGA output; supports input from external DisplayPort sources (requires cables and adapters, sold separately)
Built-in stereo speakers with two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers along with built-in microphone, optical digital audio output/headphone out, optical digital audio input/audio line in
Wall mountable with optional VESA Mount Adapter Kit
Dimensions: 25.6 x 8.15 x 20.4 inches (WxDxH)
Weight: 30.5 pounds
Included Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Mouse