[BITList] Macs Hit by Backdoor Attack

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Apr 19 06:33:02 BST 2010

G'day Colin,

On 19/04/2010, at 2:41 PM, CT's wrote:

> mac beware..

> http://www.pcworld.com/article/194462/macs_hit_by_backdoor_attack.html

And tomorrow the sun is going to fall down.....etc....

The original report has stated that there has been no known successful attack made on any Apple with this virus!

One has to wonder why the report has been been made.

Ah, I see it now. It is being reported by a AntiVirus company. No doubt trying to drum up business for themselves and trying to scare Apple users into buying some of their wares.

Before you can do anything like they suggest, you have to be able to get past the firewall on your Router and the firewall built in to your machine.

Sorry, its a none event.

Clap your hands with glee and celebrate by going out and buying one of those SUPER 27 inch iMacs - especially one with the 2 twin core Intel chips WOW!

Better still buy two and send me one of them please!

:-)