[BITList] Muslim staff escape NHS hygiene rule - Telegraph

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Apr 12 16:57:56 BST 2010

well said, hugh

who are the people who agree to the demands of muslims in UK? [I.e they have particular religious requirements THAT MUST BE MET - or else what?]
appears to me that the muslim way of life does not fit well into the one WE are used to....
 why does no one have the balls to say to them - this is what we do here, and have done for long enough.
now if this is not suitable for you, suggest you move somewhere more in tune with your requirement and demands?
and by the way, what leverage do the demanders have that requires the rest of the country to change - or rules to be amended to suit them?
fit in or fuck off.

ct