[BITList] Welcome to Gourmet Jack

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Apr 12 01:20:12 BST 2010

G'day folks,

John "Gourmet Jack" is the brother of a very good friend of mine, Bill O'Donnell. They are Townsville born and bred.

Bill was recently appointed an "Apple Ambassador" and there's not much that he doesn't know about Apples.

The recipes come from a series of exercise books kept by their mother here in T'ville, over many many years.

Click on the "sign up here' hot spot.

ooroo

Begin forwarded message: