[BITList] Fwd: [BIship] B.I. in Manchester

Michael Feltham mail at mjfeltham.plus.com
Thu Apr 8 20:55:15 BST 2010

From James Slater re the next BI Reunion in Manchester on Tues. 15th.June

Begin forwarded message:

From: "nardana007" <james.slater at zen.co.uk>
Date: 8 April 2010 20:47:54 GMT+01:00
To: BIship at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BIship] B.I. in Manchester

Salaams,

The next B.I. in Manchester will be on Tuesday 15th June 2010. It will be at our usual venue, Waxy O'Connor's, in the Print works. This is in the city centre near to Victoria station.

We have been there for the last three or four years. I shall be there from 12 noon until whenever!

The meeting is open to all sections of B.I. and please feel free to bring your better half. She doesn't have to stop if she doesn't want; the shopping in the immediate area is second to none!!

Please let me know if you are coming and/or need more information.

best regards,

James

Messages in this topic (4)
RECENT ACTIVITY: New Members 34 New Files 1
Visit Your Group
.