[BITList] Leaking ship's owners face $1m fine over Great Barrier Reef | The Australian

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 5 19:30:58 BST 2010

John,

I see a comment by John Briggs.  Pretty obviously we are looking at incompetence, possibly (probably?) institutional.  Some examination of how tickets are handed out nowadays would be a good thing.

I can't see any sense in the news item you quote.  A prop is feeble compared the main engine HD arrangements - I assume she is diesel driven.  Props that hit things come off second best and lose blades or bits of blades.