[BITList] phoenix

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 1 17:22:04 BST 2010

Colin,

I see it's dropping below 80 in Phoenix.  Arizonans don't cope too well with anything under 80, and Janet didn't take her fur boots.  One visit she and my sister from here were sunning themselves in front of the house in Tucson (it was November).  My Tucson sister asked them to come in and put on something warmer  - the neighbours were getting concerned.

Their flight took off 57 minutes late - I had to get onto Phoenix Sky Harbor arrivals to learn that - the Heathrow website is crap, as is the BA one.  No doubt the delay was due to Janet arguing with the security people. Her mother was once told she couldn't take some food items into Canada, so she handed them round the party and they ate them on the spot.  So they took them in after all.  There was nothing in the rules to cover it.