[BITList] welsh

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Apr 1 05:54:14 BST 2010

Bar talk

A man walks into a Welsh pub and asks for a white wine spritzer. The bar goes silent as everyone stares at him ...

"Where you from boyo? You sound English ..."

"I'm from just across the Severn Bridge," replies the man nervously.

"What d'you do then ... just across the Severn bridge?"

"I'm a taxidermist," he says glancing round anxiously.

"What the f**k is one of those boyo, d'you drive a taaaaxi ?"

"No ... I mount animals" he says.

"It's alright boys," yells the barman, "he's one of us!!!"