[BITList] Nova Scotian Wife (nasty)

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Sep 21 21:51:22 BST 2009

Nova  Scotian Wife

    MISSING NOVA SCOTIAN WIFE

    The day after  his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident in the Bay Of Fundy, Nova  Scotia, a man answered his door to find two grim-faced Mounties. "We know  it's late, sir, but we have some information about your wife," said one of  the Mounties.

    "Tell me! Did you find her!?" the husband  shouted.

    The Mounties  looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and  some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?" Fearing the worst,  the ashen husband said "Give me the bad news first."

    The second  Mountie said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your  wife's body in the bay." "Oh my God!" exclaimed the  husband.

    Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good  news?" The Mountie continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 6  twenty-five pound snow crabs and 12 good-size lobsters clinging to her."  Stunned, the husband demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the  great news???"

    The Mountie answered, "We're gonna pull her  up again  tomorrow."