[BITList] click

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Sep 21 01:10:49 BST 2009

yo robbo

note your comments re obama.

highly recommend clickfree. it works quickly because it only backs up the new stuff (on top of the old).

I have 3 pc's going at the moment, the clickfree hard drive has sufficient space to back up all 3 but, of course, it backs each machine separately.
generally it is only connected to my main pc - I'm not much bothered about backing up the others frequently.
incidentally, if you already have an external hard drive, you can buy only the clickfree cable (cheaper that the whole thing) and use your own hard drive.
the program is actually in the cable connection not on your computer.
there are no local sellers in oz, but you can buy direct from clickfree on line.

rgds

ct

where are you in oz?