[BITList] Nut Cases Galore

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Sep 20 02:11:23 BST 2009

yes, absolutely, the USA is like this, robbo

maybe difficult for the rest of the world to to realise the cries of democracy for all is just US (bull shit) propaganda.

to me, the place is just a hollywood film set, little or nothing permanent, plenty of actors and clowns about - especially in politics.

 that women Michelle Bachmann, the US Republican Representative for Minnesota, tells a radio interviewer she believes Barack Obama, the US president, plans to set up mandatory "re-education camps" to indoctrinate young Americans.

she's barking mad. Can you imagine sane people electing some one with these crazy ideas? - me neither.

fanatical white luddites galore.

We would like to believe that the racist right-wingers are just the leftover dregs of hate in a society steadily becoming more enlightened.

from events here this summer, this clearly is not the case.

concerning computer meltdown-backups, have you thought of http://www.clickfree.com/ ?      I use it all the time....................

ct