[BITList] Fwd: Nympho

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sat Oct 31 16:11:40 GMT 2009

The old ones are the best !

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Nympho

Nymphomaniac  Convention

A man boarded an aircraft  at London's Heathrow Airport for New  York,
and taking his seat, he  noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the
plane. He  realised she was heading straight toward his  seat and
bingo - she took the seat right beside  him.

"Hello", he blurted out, "Business  trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled  enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to
the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United  States."

He swallowed hard. Here was the  most gorgeous woman he had ever seen
sitting  next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his  composure, he calmly asked, "What's your
business role at this  convention?"   "Lecturer,"  she responded."I
use my experience to debunk  some of the popular myths about
sexuality.."

"Really", he smiled, "what  myths are those?"

"Well," she explain ed,  "one popular myth is that African-American
men  are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's  the Native
American Indian who is most likely to  possess that trait. Another
is that French men are the best  lovers, when actually it is the men
of Greek  descent. We  have also found that the best lovers  in all
categories are the  Welsh."

Suddenly the woman became  uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry,"
she  said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't
even know your  name!"

"Tonto," the man said. "Tonto  Papadopoulos, but my friends call me
Taff."