[BITList] Fwd: Slideshow THe Queen Mary 2 visits Liverpool

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Fri Oct 23 22:41:28 BST 2009

Some excellent photos

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Don Crellin"
Date: 22 October 2009 17:17:52 GMT+01:00
To: "Mike Feltham" <mj.feltham at madasafish.com>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Slideshow THe Queen Mary 2 visits Liverpool

Hi Mike,
Thought you might like to see these, they were sent by my brother in
law who sailed with Cunard in the fifties.

Best Regards,
Don.

Hi,
Today we went over to Liverpool to see the Queen Mary 2 berthed at the
Pier Head for just one day. Of course my camera went too, so I hope
you enjoy the photos, and maybe capture some of the atmosphere of what
was a great occasion.

If you want to come off my mailing list just let me know.

Its best viewed Full screen and has music, which, as she is off to New
York next week is Stars And Stripes For Ever.
Queen Mary 2 visits Liverpool. Tues. 20th Oct. 09 on PhotoPeach
http://photopeach.com/album/bfecuy