[BITList] Fwd: Glasgow humour

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Thu Oct 22 23:06:30 BST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Don Crellin"
Date: 22 October 2009 17:28:13 GMT+01:00
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Glasgow humour

A passenger plane has just landed at Glasgow airport and after coming
to a halt, the pilot gives his usual speech, but forgets to switch off
the intercom.

The co-pilot asks the pilot what he has got planned for the rest of
the evening, and the pilot replies, "First, I am going for a shite and
then I am gonna bang the arse off that new wee stewardess" Unaware
every passenger has just heard him !!

The new wee stewardess is mortified and starts to run up to the
cockpit to confront him, but trips and falls right before the cockpit
door.

A wee Glasgow wummin helps her up and says to her.......

  "Take yer time hen, he`s goin' fur a shite first"

10/13/09 19:11:00