[BITList] This can happen only in Pakistan

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 22 06:44:12 BST 2009

John,

I like the chick point.  The one that says "press up to go up", etc, reminds me of the lift we were in at Inverclyde Royal Hospital yesterday (visiting a friend). No doubt it had the best of motives, but it monotonously explained every little thing it and its bits and pieces was doing - "doors are opening, doors are closing, going up, going down, we are at level X, please stand on the floor, etc."  I made up the last bit.  No chance of sueing anybody there.