[BITList] new orleans

CT's x50type at cox.net
Thu Oct 22 03:04:06 BST 2009

yes rob, I am sorry.
I tried to send the complete video clip, but it turned out to be a very big file that most systems couldn't handle.
I believe my system tried to break it down into smaller sub-files which didn't turn out very well.

here is the link to the youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyf0K28r8So , you should be able to see it now.

you are right, it is new orleans about 68 years ago. needless to say it is nothing like that now. appears it was quite a nice place and many people spoke well of it.
regrettably the african american folk have almost destroyed the place.
there are other youtube videos on present day new orleans and the african americans, it is quite frightening - looks like somalia!
nothing gets better because the city is >60% african america and they keep electing a mayor and a police chief [who comes with the mayor], in the idi amin mold..............................
luckily the bad areas are well known and we stay well away........................

ct