[BITList] partnership

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sat Oct 17 22:38:34 BST 2009

thanks, hugh

I didn't know about the civil partnership act - seems logical.
but the rule REQUIRING the parties be of the same sex is interesting - to appease those who hold the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman [or a woman and a man] as the "best"?
apparently not wanting to condone "shacking up"?

ct