[BITList] data died

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 15 17:14:03 BST 2009

Colin,

None of my data died, since I don't have it on ephemeral websites, or
gadgets that fit into a shirt pocket.  The sabotage theory caught my eye.
In a previous existence, I was getting messed around by management and
treated with scant respect.  So, when I finally got a way out, I changed a
few items in the  programs I'd written voluntarily for various chores -
vibration analysis and the like - reckoning that, if they had to rely solely
on me to do such things, why didn't life there reflect the situation?  The
place didn't fall apart, so I daresay someone got off his lazy arse and
rectified the situation and, no doubt, learned a few things in the process.

Hugh,