[BITList] Doctor's Receptionist

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 00:50:56 BST 2009

Experience is a wonderful thing...
...it enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again

SNOTTY RECEPTIONIST

     An older gentleman had an appointment to see the urologist who
shared offices with several other doctors. The waiting room was filled
with patients.
    As he approached the receptionist's desk, he noticed that the
receptionist was a large unfriendly woman
who looked like a Sumo wrestler. He gave her his name.

    In a very loud voice, the receptionist said,

"YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE;
YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?"

     All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around
to look at the very embarrassed man.
    He recovered quickly, and in an equally loud voice replied,

'NO, I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION,
BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID YOURS.'

DON'T MESS WITH OLD FOLKS.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.