[BITList] And the Crowd Went Wild.

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 04:57:34 GMT 2009

The Pope and Gordon BROWNl are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd in Wembley Stadium

The Pope leaned towards Mr. BROWN and said, "Do you know that with
one little movement of my hand I can make every person in this crowd
go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, like
those believers in your 2010 Olympics, but go deep into their hearts
and theyll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

BROWN replied, "I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of
your hand? Show me"

So the Pope backhanded the bastard.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.