[BITList] Oasis of the Seas: the ship that mistook itself for acity state | Travel | The Observer

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sun Nov 29 15:06:13 GMT 2009

Hugh,

A few months ago a friend and I went aboard a Dutch cruise ship in Liverpool for a quick tour and lunch.  I never saw the river banks from the various public rooms or sky until we were on the Lido Deck.  I got the impression that you should not look outside but focus on spending your money aboard !

Fortunately the Lunch was very good, once we told the Head Waiter we had both been to Sea, the Wine flowed profusely.

Mike