[BITList] invader

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 26 21:32:25 GMT 2009

Colin,

It looks nutritious, have you tried eating it?  Don't have a lawn, just have grass, like us.  I count at least 3 varieties in our gardens, front and back - all are descended in some fashion, probably illegitimate, from what was there before the houses were built.  In Odense, Denmark, we had a nice lawn that got overrun with dandelions, so I got a trowel, etc, and commenced taking them out.  In my diary I record that each time I looked up there were as many to do as I had just done, so I got depressed and gave up.  The house, plus a garage that some  vandal has built since we left, is at 55deg 12' 12" N, 10deg 24'16" E on Google Earth.  There was a farm across the farm road in our day.