[BITList] Townsville Floods 2009

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:18:39 GMT 2009

G'day,

You may recall that there were some floods earlier in Townsville this year.

I have recently taken out a an Apple "Mobile Me" account which allows me to place files up on the web for others to access.

You can go to this site...

http://gallery.me.com/wantok/100073

and see my "Gallery" - Inside there are several folders containing photos of the "Formal" that one of our granddaughters attended this week.

There is also a folder called Townsville floods there are two movies. The first taken when the flood was in full volume the other taken some 5 weeks later. You can see the comparisons.

There is also a folder called mangoes. I have just had my first taste of the mangoes for this year. Yum-eeeee! By the time that you get there there should be some photos in there too.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.