[BITList] BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | Head and shoulders above therest

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 19 18:28:49 GMT 2009

That's a fine piece of writing indeed.  I know nothing of Keith Park until recently, but that was due to never having read or heard anything about him.  Clive James supplies a clue about why I had never read about him. I note he was portrayed by Trevor Howard in the film, The Battle of Britain.  I'd normally watch any film he was in just because he was in it, but The Battle of Britain is a film I now cannot get past the credits of, even with swearing.