[BITList] Fwd: [vsdh] Fwd: Photos of Darjeeling - Das Studio - Darjeeling

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:28:14 GMT 2009

G'day folks,

I am not sure if you all received this email or not so I am resending it.

I don't think that you'll be gong anywhere for a while.

Before you open this link go and make yourself a drink, coffee or tea.

ooroo

Subject: Photos of Darjeeling

Dear Members,

I had this email from Ratna Das Pradhan of Das Studio, Darjeeling which has a link to his website containing some beautiful views of Darjeeling and the Himalayas, both historic and recent which is well worth a visit.

I apologize for not being in contact with you earlier, the reason being a switchover from Yahoo Geocities to Yahoo Web Hosting. But I'm glad to say it's all up and working now and I shall soon be doing an update to include some more school photographs from some old school magazines and albums kindly sent to me by Kitty Katzall (Mildred Endberg) earlier this year.

All good wishes,

James (Sinclair)