[BITList] new motorcycle invention

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 14 09:09:53 GMT 2009

Colin,

A seemingly endless sequence of fascinating videos of which I've watched
only a sample.  The singing pizza man was brilliant, worth the momey alone.
Throwing someone else's car out of a plane at 14,000 feet is the same as
throwing your own fridge out at 8,328 feet - they hit the ground and get
smashed, and Beethoven's 9th doesn't make it any different.  The fast guitar
man is impressively fast, and no mistake, but The Flight of The Bumblebee is
all chromatic triplets, and he is playing a machine, not a guitar. With
little loss of sound he could have dispensed with the plectrum and hammered
on the notes with his other hand - I've a solid body guitar in the loft that
can be played like that (whenever it's strung and plugged into an
amplifier).