[BITList] Every phone call, email and internet click stored by 'state spying' databases -Telegraph

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 10 10:29:54 GMT 2009

John,

It already is a Police State. So our information is to be freely (let's not kid otherwise) available to every jobsworth on a local Council?  I wonder what the exceptions will be.  Assorted Royals, no doubt, above the law as usual, and anyone who can claim a nodding acquaintance with them? HM Government, but not the Opposition (at least, not on paper)?  The Police, and anyone in authority?  Local Councils?  The phone companies who will be paid to run it?  Bankers? The list is endless, and I'll be surprised if I'm far from the mark.