[BITList] Lost?

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:48:02 GMT 2009

The scene is sometime in the old era when cockpits had round dials
plus flight engineers and navigators.

The crusty old-timer captain is breaking in a brand new navigator.

The captain opens his briefcase, pulls out a .38 and rests it on the
glare panel. He asks the navigator, "Know what this is for?"

"No, sir," replies the newbie.

"I use it on navigators that get us lost," explains the captain,
winking at his first officer.

The navigator then opens his briefcase, pulls out a .45 and sets it on
his chart table.

"What's THAT for?" queries the surprised captain.

"Well, sir," replies the navigator, "I'll know we're lost before you
will."

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.