[BITList] Fwd: A glass of wine

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sat Nov 7 19:07:29 GMT 2009

Begin forwarded message:

From: B Howden

To all my friends who enjoy a glass of wine and to all those who don't.

As Ben Franklin said:
'In wine there is wisdom,
In beer there is freedom,
In water there is bacteria.'

In a number of carefully controlled trials,  scientists have
demonstrated that if we drink  one liter of water each day, at the end
of the year we would have absorbed   more than one kilo of Escherichia
coli, (E.coli) - bacteria
found in feces.

In other words, we are consuming one kilo of poop.

However,  We do NOT run that risk when drinking wine and beer,
tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor  because alcohol has to go
through a purification process
of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember:
Water = Poop
Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,
Than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information:
I'm doing it as a public service!

signature database 4544 (20091026) __________

http://www.eset.com

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
Chat to your friends for free on selected mobiles. Learn more.