[BITList] Australia's Singing Budgie.

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:30:15 GMT 2009

G'day Hugh,

On 04/11/2009, at 6:16 PM, HUGH wrote:

 > What in the name of ^%$£ is a "viral ad"?  I get a faint notion it
 > is has something to do with what we now call celebrities - what Dad
 > would have called wastes of space, though not as politely phrased.
 > Correct, or what?

What.

They are ads that go around the internet at the speed of light. Like
all good oes they come round again and again and again...hence 'viral'.

 > PS I got the sock on.

I am not ne to wear sock very frequently. I wear sandals here - in
daylight. I only wear shoes and socks if it is a tad formal.

I have found that putting socks on is best done in the bedroom. I put
my foot up on the foot of the bed and find that I can access my feet
quite nicely, thanks.

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.