[BITList] Fwd: Amazing, what do you think?

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 1 08:33:41 GMT 2009

John,

At the moment any .wav or .wmv files I get have to be copied into a holding file otherwise they play automatically in WinAmp, which is OK except that I lose the first bit, and if it's a short video that means I lose most of it..  So I open them manually in Windows Media Player.  I'll sort it out maybe manana.  When I opened the holding file, the levitation video was listed under another called You Raise Me Up.  How's that for coincidence? On the question of how he does it - for a start, it isn't magic. The initial "all lift with one finger" bit is probablya bit of show business, nothing to do with the lift.  So what does that leave?  I haven't a clue.