[BITList] Fwd: Celine Dion & Elvis Presley - If I Can Dream

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Sat May 30 12:48:19 BST 2009

You gotta listen to this, scroll to the bottom.

For those of you that didn't see the show, Celine Dion appeared to
walk out and stand next to Elvis as the two sang a duet of the classic
"If I can Dream."  It was like he was raised from the dead. Everyone
has been asking how it was done.  ET said tonight it was a hologram.
Totally amazing what they can do now.

Estimated cost of this was said to have cost between $50,000 to
  $100,000, and it is said it took months and months to create.  Prior
to the performance, Celine practiced with an Elvis impersonator.
However it wasdone, it was totally amazing to me.  She sounded great
singing with Elvis.

The duet was fantastic.  Celine Dion is in front of a LIVE studio
audience. This is absolutely unbelievable how they have done this.  It
really-really does look for all the world as if Elvis is actually
standing there live on stage singing alongside Celine Dion in front of
the live American Idol audience.  Watch and listen to the audience
going berserk, as they themselves think they are actually seeing Elvis
right there in front of them.  A truly amazing use of modern day
technology

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO10pkOLERQ