[BITList] Bravery

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Fri May 29 01:44:37 BST 2009

A ringer from a huge cattle station in outback Australia appeared
before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.

"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the ringer offered. "Once, on a trip
to the backblocks of Broken Hill out in New South Wales, I came across
a gang of bikies, who were threatening a young Sheila. I told them to
leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.  So, I approached the
largest and most heavily tattooed bikie and smacked him in his face,
kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the
ground.

I yelled, "Now, back off!!  Or I'll kick the s#&t out of the lot of
ya’s!"

St. Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple minutes ago..."

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.