[BITList] Business decisions

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:38:09 BST 2009

The boss had to fire somebody, and he narrowed it down to one of two
people, Debra or Jack.

It was an impossible decision because they were both super workers.

Rather than flip a coin, he decided he would fire the first one who
used the water cooler the next morning.

Debra came in the next morning with a horrible hangover after partying
all night. She went to the cooler to take an aspirin.

The boss approached her and said, 'Debra, I've never done this before
but I have to lay you or Jack off.'

'Could you jack off?' she says. 'I feel like shit.'