[BITList] Something to Ponder over

Derek Hargreaves deaitch at talktalk.net
Sat May 23 21:24:05 BST 2009

Ron

Certainly it is true

The statistics do not look too far from what I would expect from the rest of the population - including the House of Lords, the Church, Bankers, even ex B I Staff, etc. What price a Political Correctness label now?

I have no idea from where we would get enough people of the calibre and morality to govern right thinking people as they would wish. Democracy has failed, religion has failed, Joe Stalin and Adolf Hitler couldn't do it - I have always had a yen for a 'Benevolent Dictatorship' but, in the meantime, we will have to depend on a free press (which excludes the appalling BBC johnnies) to achieve some sort of discipline and justice.

As one of my nautical peers often tells me - Keep Smiling!

Regards               Derek H