[BITList] [vsdh] How much do teachers make?

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat May 23 09:17:48 BST 2009

True, or untrue - it matters not - the same lady, a different guise in every
class, taught my friends and I.  However, we didn't have an alternative
universe battering our wee brains into submission via TV, internet and
mobile sodding phone.  We just sat there facing the teacher, recited our
tables up to 12 (my father got his up to 15), learned our 12 spelling words
every day, and became able to read and write without ever getting the idea
it was difficult.  Thus equipped, we were able to explore the real universe
for ourselves.