[BITList] Fw: Childbirth at 65

David Harvey bison at iinet.net.au
Wed May 6 16:21:47 BST 2009

            Childbirth at 65

            Too good not to pass on, Enjoy !!!

            With all the new technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old friend of mine was able to give birth.    When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit.

            'May I see the new baby?' I asked

            'Not yet,' She said 'I'll make coffee and we can chat for a while first.'

            Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the new baby now?'

            'No, not yet,' She said.

            After another few minutes had elapsed,

            I asked again, 'May I see the baby now?'

            'No, not yet,' replied my friend.

            Growing very impatient, I asked, 'Well, when can I see the baby?'

            'WHEN HE CRIES!' she told me.

            'WHEN HE CRIES?' I demanded. 'Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?'

            'BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, O.K.?!!'