[BITList] What is wrong with this photograph?

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 30 16:10:30 BST 2009

Colin,

I know nothing about aircraft IDs, and I'm fine with 4 engines, the more the
merrier. I'd guess the Union Jack on the tail fin is meant to be streaming
from for'd to aft, so the one on the stbd side will look upside down. When I
was a lad at school, drawing ships on any handy bit of paper, I always drew
them looking on the port side - that way the name ran for'd to aft.  My
sense of style was offended by the name running the other way round on the
stbd bow.

So, John, what's wrong with the photo?