[BITList] How smart is your right foot?

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 9 23:54:18 GMT 2009

      TRY THIS AND ENJOY

      HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT  FOOT?

        This  is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there  are some things that the brain cannot handle.

        HOW  SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

        You  have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe  this!!!  It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will  boggle your mind and you will keep you trying over and over again to see  if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't.  It's pre-programmed  in your brain!

          1.  Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY......) and  while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot  off the floor and make clockwise circles.

          2.  Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right  hand. Your foot will change direction.

          I  told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is,  but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not  already done so.