[BITList] Fw: Only men would think of this one....

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 9 07:22:42 GMT 2009

Dave,

The first line of bottles reminded my strongly of a session in a cabin on
Chakdara when we were inspired to reproduce some legendary BI line of empty
Allsopps bottles round the floor,  We failed miserably - the truth is always
less impressive than fiction.  On the other hand, maybe the legend wasn't
fiction - somebody had definitely sailed with someone who had been at the
actual event.  I know I often sailed with someone who had sailed with
someone, etc.  In my two post-BI experiences, Clan Line and Denholms, it
seemed nobody, bar me, had sailed with anybody.  Dull.