[BITList] All that glitters - [glisters]

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 00:05:46 GMT 2009

G'day Hugh,

On 05/03/2009, at 5:32 AM, HUGH wrote:

 > Sure enough there's plenty of snow to be seen, but the
 > absolutely identical photo on another website has no snow
 > whatever.  What's easier, to add snow or delete it?

Very little difference.

Here is an example of what can be done.

I was sent a nice photo from a friend in India.

Having a 24 inch 'wide screen' iMac I thought that it would be nice to
have the photo on my desktop. But I had to do some things to it to
improve the look of it.

See if you can spot the changes. All done with PhotoShop in under an
hour.