[BITList] Bugger

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:08:00 GMT 2009

G'day Robbo,

On 04/03/2009, at 12:51 PM, Robbo wrote:

 > Just when we were thinking Apple this comes along.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/digital-life/laptops/articles/apples-price-hike-on-new-mac-range/2009/03/04/1235842463018.html

Its just like buying a house.

The price is "always right" when you buy it.

BTW all iMacs sold in Australia since around last Novemeber have been
the cheapest in the world looking at the price of the Aussie dollar.

All Apple prices are the same throughout the world that is, they are a
straight link to the USD.

For Aussie prices go to....

http://www.apple.com/au/imac/

The cheapest 24 inch iMac price is still less than the price that I
paid for mine a few years ago.

Whats wrong with the MacMini Mike and I both have one?

ooroo

Bad typists of the word, untie.