[BITList] Fwd: [BIship] Andy Mackie RIP

Michael Feltham mj.feltham at madasafish.com
Sun Mar 1 21:33:39 GMT 2009

Recd this a short time ago.  I sailed with Andy on the GARBETA  in
1954/55 and kept in touch thereafter.  Sorry to hear of his passing.

Mike

Begin forwarded message:

From: "James Slater" <james.slater at zen.co.uk>
Date: 1 March 2009 20:30:24 GMT
To: BIship at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BIship] Andy Mackie RIP

Salaams,

I received a call this evening from Adam Davidson informing me of the
death of one of our members, Andy Mackie.

Andy died last Sunday and his funeral will be at the Aberdeen
crematorium at 1.20pm on Tuesday 3rd March.

The crematorium is situated about four miles west of the city on the
B9119 Skene Rd..  Is anybody able to attend?

Andy never married and I do not know if he had much in the way of
family.

Best regards to one and all,

James
Secretary B.I.Engineer Officers Association

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)