[BITList] Fwd: Correct way to arrest a terrorist.

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 1 14:19:58 GMT 2009

There are three idiots in this : (1) the crook, (2) the driver of the police car, (3) the man who wrote the notes.  Is there a list of crimes for which the Spanish police are free to exact summary execution?  As far as the UK is concerned, I know sitting on a train in the London Underground while being a time-served Brazilian electrician is punishable by 8 bullets to the head, while presiding over the worst banking cock up in history gets one a large pension, and invading a sovereign state to loot, pillage and murder gets one awards for services to peace - I don't know about Spain, hence my question.